Este sitio está siendo constantemente monitoreado por Google Analytics

¿Te excita que las mujeres tengan el cabello largo?

jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

(L)^^You and mE ^^(L)


Love of my whole heart!, I miss you so much!!!!, I hope you have a nice time on your holidays and you have a good behavior! ( you know what I want to say! jejejje! kiss )..
I feel quite well with you, you make me so happy ^^, I feel lucky to be with you and you share with me your feelings and emotions, and of course I think your "characters" like : the argentinian, the spanish, the mexican and above all "Carlitos" are wonderful and make me smile and laugh a lot!^^
Thank you for take care about me and love me like I am

4 comentarios:

Ariel Guerrero dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Ariel Guerrero dijo...

Sorry Natalia. I didn't mean to hurt. But... my advice still goes. Just don't forget.
Kisses.

Ariel Guerrero dijo...

And also remember your friends who still live in poverty... XD

Anónimo dijo...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiii...jajajjaja
que buena que esti feliz me alegro n por ti.....de verdad mono...se ven muy lindo los dos hacen la meaaa parejaaaaa ,,jajjajajja..aaa y otra cosa hace caleta de tiempo que no hablamos (BUUUUUUUUUUU) .
ya gaia la dejo que esti super bn , cuidate....y besitos ..chaUUU