Este sitio está siendo constantemente monitoreado por Google Analytics

¿Te excita que las mujeres tengan el cabello largo?

miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007

TASK4. Write an evaluation or criticism of a classmate's blogspot

My opinion is about Roberta's blogspot:


-The design blog is cool!, due to his wonderful green well mixed with white letters at the title area and also gray background with great waves at right side. As my friends know( and my blog can show it ), green is my favourite color. Further more, I like layout, I think personal information, blog folder and links look nice at right.

-There are few language mistakes( like me and every classmate could make it as well, which is normal in learning process), but despite it , she achieves communicate and it's possible understand which she write.

- I like her favourite web page, it helps me a lot to amuse myself during holidays. Moreover, it tells me true things about my personality, and so much the better, each esoteric speciality I asked, did it. I really enjoy to know more about the runas, biorhythm, chinese horoscope, numerology, between many others specialities.

-I really like her fauvorite song and I think her comment was great , because it was quite complete, covering whole band course and showing personal things like the way they know each other. Then , I could know more about this famous pop band , which plays nice and emotival songs.

- About advantages of use blogs to learn english, I don't agree with blogs can replace class, because I think both blogs and class, cover different and complementary english learning's issues.

Concluding, I consider this blog is quite interesting in both design and content , but obviously it depends on likings reader. About a bit more objectives subjects , it is understood the content, despite little language mistakes.

No hay comentarios: